Soulful & Satisfying Self Care: A Unique Online Workshop for Mothers
You will learn how to prioritize your self-care in a way that refreshes and energizes you so you can be at your best for your baby, for yourself and for your family.
Motherhood is hard
As a new mom, your days are full and exhausting. There’s little time for yourself. You get by on little sleep and you sacrifice so much of yourself to care for your little one.
You would do ANYTHING for your baby. But what about for yourself?
Your focus and priorities have shifted now, and it’s still important to take the best care of yourself as possible.
YOU are important. You can only be the best mother possible to your baby if you take care of yourself.
You can’t give from an empty cup.
Emphasizing self-care has as much to do with taking care of the needs of your baby as it does with taking care of your own needs.
Count Yourself Back In
Self-sacrifice is over glamorized for mothers. The belief is the more you sacrifice yourself, the more your baby thrives. And it is simply not true.
Your baby really and truly needs you to thrive!
Of course, taking care of yourself will look different now than it ever did prior to having a baby.
You can have soulful and satisfying self-care on your motherhood journey. Let us show you how.
Sept 10, 2017. 10 – 11 am PST
Easy! Online Using Zoom Video Conferencing
What You Will Learn In This Workshop
- How to find time during your busy days to take care of yourself, even when you’re with your baby
- How to carve out alone time and time with your partner and other important people in your life
- The best self-care activities and tools for YOU so you can get back to your child and your life feeling refreshed and energized
- How to say goodbye to guilt and let self-compassion into your life for greater energy and ease
- How to build authentic connection and community in your life
- How to allow yourself to truly RECEIVE love and care so you can be your best self for your family and yourself
This is an online workshop. You can attend from anywhere.
You will be emailed a Zoom link prior to the workshop. If this is your first time using Zoom, plan to arrive 5 minutes early to download the free, easy-to-use software.
If you need to bring your baby to the workshop, no problem! You will not be alone in that. One of the benefits of an online workshop is you can take care of your baby as needed, and join us as you can.
If you attend and fill out the post-workshop feedback form, you’ll also receive the audio/video recording of the workshop.